- SINGLE LEVEL
Serving Trays and 11x14s always have 2 layers; 1 water and 1 land. Depth contours within the lake are etched.
- MULTI LEVEL
Clocks, Lazy Susans and 14x18s have up to 4 layers; 3 recessed depths, plus land. Remaining contours are etched.
- THREE DIMENSIONAL
Framed 16x20s, 24x30s and 36x48s have up to 9 layers; 8 recessed depths, plus land. Remaining contours are etched.
- The exact number of layers depends on lake shape and the product ordered.
- Islands are not always big enough our lasers to cut. If we attempt to cut an island that is too small the laser obliterates the wood leaving a void in the map and no piece to fill it.
- If an island appears blue on your proof, the shape will be engraved in the water, but not cut out.
- Proofs are computer generated to give you an opportunity to review the design prior to production.
- The finished piece will look like the photos of actual products seen on our website.
- The final product will exactly match the approved design.
- As long as your map has not been cut we can add custom details and collect the $25 setup fee over the phone.
- Call 231 242 0920 as soon as you notice. Our office is open Monday through Thursday from 8am-5pm EST.
- Outside of office hours is it best to email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Absolutely! We are happy to add towns, road names, islands, bays, rivers etc. There is no additional fee.
- Be sure to add these details to the "Order Notes" field on the Cart page prior to checkout.
Shipping & Returns
- All Lake Art products are Made to Order. Current lead time is noted on the Cart page next to the "Checkout" button.
- If there is a special event you need to have your map in hand for, please note the specific date under "Order Notes" and we will do our best to accomodate.
- All Lake Art products are Made to Order, just for you and backed by our Quality Guarantee!
- We have over 8,000 customizable designs available on 35 products. That's nearly 300,000 variations. Because of this, we are unable to accept returns.
- We know how frustrating it can be to receive a Damaged or Defective item.
- Rest assured, we offer multiple solutions and quick response times.
- In most cases, a photo of the item and it's packaging are required to determine the best solution.
- Any Damages or Defects must be reported within 60 days of delivery.